Bike Hire Terms of Agreement
Upon receiving any hire equipment the following terms will be agreed:
- West coast cycles shall not be held responsible for any injury or loss of life to any person whilst using hire equipment.
- All equipment will be in a roadworthy condition when received by the hirer and it is the hirer’s responsibility to check all bikes prior to use and ensure satisfaction with the equipment condition.
- Helmets will be supplied by west coast cycles but it is the hirer’s decision as to whether they are worn.
- Locks will be supplied by west coast cycles and are to be used at any time when the bikes are left unattended and it is the hirers responsibility to ensure the bikes are locked to a secure object.
- Credit /debit card details will be taken by west coast cycles as security against any damage or loss of equipment and the hirer gives permission to charge that card for the full amount of any loss or damage.
- A full terms of agreement will be issued on receipt of hire equipment and will need to be read and signed by the hirer prior to use.